■Article 1(Scope of application)
1. Accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded by the hotel with guests shall be governed by the provisions of this agreement, and matters not stipulated in this agreement shall be governed by laws and ordinances or generally established customs. Suppose.
2. If the hotel accepts a special contract to the extent that it does not violate laws and customs, the special contract shall take precedence regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
■Article 2(Applying for an accommodation contract)
1. Those who wish to apply for an accommodation contract with the hotel are requested to inform the hotel of the following matters.
(1) Guest name
(2) Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
(3) Accommodation fee
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2. If the guest requests to continue staying beyond the staying date set forth in item 2 of the preceding paragraph during the stay, the hotel will treat it as if a new accommodation contract had been applied at the time the request was made. To do.
■Article 3(Establishment of accommodation contract, etc.)
1. The accommodation contract shall be concluded when the hotel accepts the application set forth in the preceding article.However, this does not apply if the applicant cannot prove that the hotel has consented, or if the hotel has proved that it has not consented.
2. When the accommodation contract is concluded pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the application fee set by the hotel up to the basic accommodation fee for the accommodation period must be paid by the date designated by the hotel.
3. The application fee will first be applied to the accommodation fee that the guest should finally pay, and if the provisions of Articles 6 and 17 apply, the penalty will be followed by the compensation. If it is applied and there is a balance, it will be refunded when the fee is paid according to the provisions of Article 12.
■Article 4(Special contract that does not require payment of application fee)
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may accept a special contract that does not require payment of the application fee set forth in the same paragraph after the conclusion of the contract.
2. In accepting the application for the accommodation contract, if the hotel does not request payment of the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 of the preceding article or does not specify the due date for payment of the application fee, the special provision set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be met. It will be treated as.
■Article 5(Refusal to conclude an accommodation contract)
The hotel may not accept the conclusion of an accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When the application for accommodation does not comply with these terms and conditions.
(2) When there is no room in the guest room due to full occupancy.
(3) When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay may act in violation of the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good manners and customs regarding accommodation.
(4) When the person who intends to stay is recognized as having an infectious disease.
(5) When you are asked to bear a burden that exceeds a reasonable range for accommodation.
(6) When it is not possible to stay overnight due to a natural disaster, facility failure, or other unavoidable reason.
(7) When a person who intends to stay makes a statement or behavior that causes inconvenience to other guests.
(8) Persons who intend to stay are designated gangsters and designated gangsters, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "gangsters" and "gangsters" under the "Law Concerning Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Groups (Boryokudan)”) Or its affiliates, or other antisocial forces.
(9) When the person who intends to stay is a gangster or a corporation whose business activities are controlled by a gangster member.
(10) When the person who intends to stay is a corporation and some of its officers fall under the category of gangsters.
(11) When a person who intends to stay makes a violent, intimidating, blackmailing, intimidating and unreasonable request to the hotel or hotel employee, or makes a request beyond the reasonable range.Or when it is recognized that the same act was once performed.
(12) When the person who intends to stay may cause inconvenience to other guests due to drunkenness, etc.
■Article 6(Guest contract cancellation right)
1. The guest can cancel the accommodation contract by notifying the hotel.
2. If the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons attributable to the guest (in accordance with the provisions of Article 3, Paragraph 2, the hotel specifies the due date for payment of the application fee and the hotel will do so. Except when requesting payment and the guest cancels the accommodation contract prior to the payment.) Will be charged a penalty as listed in Attached Table 2.However, if the hotel complies with the special contract set forth in Article 4, Paragraph 1, the hotel will inform the guest about the obligation to pay the penalty when the guest cancels the accommodation contract in order to comply with the special contract. Only when notified.
3. If the guest does not arrive at 10 pm on the day of accommodation (if the estimated arrival time is specified in advance, 2 hours after that time) without contacting the guest, the hotel will not arrive. The accommodation contract may be deemed to have been canceled by the guest.
■Article 7(Right to cancel the contract of our hotel)
(1) When a request for clarification of the matters set forth in Article 2, Paragraph 1 is requested and those matters are not clarified by the deadline.
(2) When the payment of the application fee set forth in Article 3, Paragraph 2 is requested and the payment is not made by the deadline.
(3) When Article 5 (3) to (12) is applicable.
(4) When you do not follow the usage rules set by our hotel, such as sleeping cigarettes in the bedroom, mischief against firefighting facilities, etc.
(5) When it is judged that you cannot comply with this agreement.
■Article 8(Accommodation registration)
Guests are required to register the following items at the front desk of the hotel on the day of stay.
(1) Guest name,age,sex,Address and occupation
(2) For foreigners, passport number, place of entry and date of entry
(3) Check and make a copy of your passport
(4) Confirmation of accommodation on the previous day
(5) Departure date and scheduled departure time
(6) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
■Article 9(Room usage time)
1. The guest can use the guest rooms of the hotel from 3:00 pm to 11:00 the next morning, unless otherwise specified in the special agreement.However, if you stay consecutively, you can use it all day except the arrival date and departure date.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may accept the use of guest rooms outside the hours specified in the same paragraph.In this case, an additional fee will be charged.
■Article 10(Compliance with usage rules)
Guests are required to comply with the usage rules established by the hotel and posted in the hotel.
■Article 11(Payment of charges)
1. The breakdown of accommodation charges, etc. payable by the guest and the calculation method thereof are as listed in "Appendix 1".
2. Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of registration of accommodation or when requested by the hotel, using Japanese currency or the accommodation voucher and credit card approved by the hotel.
3. Even if the guest does not voluntarily stay after the hotel has provided the guest room and made it available, the accommodation fee will be charged.
【Attached table 1】How to calculate the room rate(Article 11 relations)
Room rate = A + B + C
A. Basic room rate［Room charge and service charge］
B. Incidental charges［Food and beverage charges and other usage charges］
C. Tax［Consumption tax, local tax, etc.］
1. Accommodation charges are based on the price list posted in the store, pamphlets, website, etc.
2. Only junior high school students and younger can sleep in the same bed as adults, exceeding the maximum number of guest rooms, and a maximum of 2 people per bed (infants under 2 years old are not included in the number).).However, the number of people may be limited depending on the size of the guest room.If you use it, you will be charged an extra fee.
【Attached table 2】penalty(Article 5 relations)
1. Penalty for normal period
Up to 14 people
［On the day of arrival］80% "the day before" 20% "2 to 9 days ago"-
15 or more people
［On the day of arrival］80% "the day before" 50% "2 to 9 days ago" 10%
2. Penalty during the event period
Penalties for special events and periods specified by the hotel when large-scale events (fireworks festivals, concerts, sports competitions, expositions, exhibitions, various other events, etc.) are held in the vicinity of the hotel.
1 or more people
［On the day of arrival］100% "the day before" 80%
［From 2 days to 14 days prior］50% "15 to 30 days ago" 30%
1.% includes accommodation charges (including alliance charges for plan) To the ratio of the penalty.
If the amount calculated according to the cancellation policy set by the other affiliated business exceeds the amount of the penalty calculated above, the amount will be collected as a penalty.
2. If the number of contract days is shortened, regardless of the number of shortened days, the penalty will be collected only for the first day when the contract is not stayed due to the shortening.However, regarding the penalty in (2) above, for all days when the accommodation is not accommodated due to the shortening, depending on the number of days from the day when the request for shortening is made to each day when the accommodation is not accommodated due to the shortening. I will collect it.
3. If the contract is canceled for a part of the number of guests, a penalty of the amount calculated based on the accommodation fee for the number of canceled contracts will be collected.
4. If the hotel specifies an event and period to which the penalty of (2) above applies, the hotel shall post the period on the hotel's homepage and the homepages of other affiliated businesses.
【Attached table 3】Compensation fee(Article 13 relations)
Up to 14 people
［On the day of arrival］100% "the day before" 20% "2 to 9 days ago"-
15 or more people
［On the day of arrival］100% "the day before" 50% "2 to 9 days ago" 10%
1.% includes accommodation charges (including alliance charges for plan) To the ratio of the compensation fee.
■Article 12(Our responsibility)
1. The Hotel will compensate the guest for any damages caused to the guest in the performance of the accommodation contract and related contracts, or due to the non-performance thereof.However, this is not the case if they are not due to reasons attributable to our hotel.
2. Our responsibility for accommodation begins when the guest registers for accommodation at the hotel's front desk and ends when the guest opens the room for departure.
3. The hotel has inn liability insurance to deal with fires.
■Article 13(Handling when contracted guest rooms cannot be provided)
1. If the hotel cannot provide the contracted guest room to the guest, the hotel shall arrange other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as much as possible with the consent of the guest.
2. If the hotel cannot arrange other accommodation facilities regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel will pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the penalty, and the compensation fee will be applied to the damage compensation amount.However, we will not pay compensation if there is no reason to blame the hotel for not being able to provide the guest room.
■Article 14(Handling of deposits, etc.)
1. In the event of loss, damage, or other damage to the goods, cash, or valuables deposited by the guest at the front desk, the hotel will compensate for the damage unless it is force majeure. I will.However, for cash and valuables, if the hotel requests a declaration of the type and price and the guest does not do so, the hotel will incur damages up to 50,000 yen. I will compensate you.
2. Items, cash, and valuables brought to the hotel by the guest that were not deposited at the front desk were lost or damaged due to the intention or negligence of the hotel. In some cases, the hotel will compensate for the damage.However, if the guest does not announce the type and price in advance, the hotel will compensate for the damage up to 50,000 yen.
3. We cannot accept items such as art and antiques.
■Article 15(Storage of guest baggage or personal belongings)
1. If the guest's baggage arrives at the hotel prior to the stay, it will be responsibly stored only if the hotel consents before the arrival and will be handed over when the guest checks in at the front desk. To do.
2. After the guest checks out, if the guest's baggage or personal belongings are left behind at the hotel, they will be stored for one month.However, drinks, food, newspapers, magazines, umbrellas, and other items that are deemed to be discarded will be disposed of the next day.
3. The responsibility of the Hotel for the storage of guest's baggage or personal belongings in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be in the case of paragraph 1 in the case of paragraph 1 of the preceding article and in the case of paragraph 2. Shall be in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article.
■Article 16(Guest responsibility)
1. If the hotel suffers damage due to the intention or negligence of the guest, the guest will be required to compensate the hotel for the damage.
It is the customer's responsibility to use computer communication from within the hotel.The hotel will not be held responsible for any damages caused to the user as a result of service interruption due to system failure or other reasons while using computer communication.In addition, if the hotel or a third party suffers damage due to an act that we deem inappropriate for using computer communication, we will compensate for the damage.
Attached table 1:Breakdown of accommodation charges, etc.(Article 2 Paragraph 1, Article 3 Paragraph 2 and Article 11 Paragraph 1)
(Note) If the tax law is amended, it shall be based on the amended provisions.
1.% is the ratio of the penalty to the room rate.
2. If the number of reservation days or the number of rooms is shortened and the applicable shortening falls under the cancellation policy, the penalty will be collected at the rate according to the application of the cancellation policy.
3. For reservations of 20 rooms or more, if the partial change of the accommodation reservation is canceled 30 days before the accommodation date (or the date of acceptance of the application if the application is accepted after that date), the number of accommodation rooms 20% (round up if fractional.No penalty will be charged for canceling the reservation for the number of rooms corresponding to).